ritePen(r) is an advanced handwriting recognition software for Windows-based pen-enabled computers. Write anywhere on the screen or other input surface and watch your handwriting instantly converted to text for use in any Windows application. ritePen accurately recognizes any handwriting style, does not require learning or training, and allows you to write in whole sentences, while automatically segmenting your handwriting into words and lines.
- Recognizes with high accuracy unrestricted and continuous writing
- Requires no training
- Smooth, full-screen writing capability
- Exceeds Windows Vista and Tablet PC handwriting recognition accuracy
- You can enter text into any application, including \"modal\" dialog windows and form fields
- Does not interfere with pen navigation of your Windows applications
- Understands natural editing gestures
- Handwritten shortcuts (pen macros) automate your routine desktop operations such asa output of standard texts, application and document launch, website browsing
- Offers numerous pen color, width and style choices
- Lists alternative word options and allows easy in-line corrections
- Supports large fully editable custom user dictionary to continuously improve recognition accuracy
- Industry specific and user defined words (medical terms, personal abbreviations, etc.) can be imported into custom user dictionary directly from generic text files such as clinical reports, saved emails, educational materials, web pages and other sources.
- Main dictionary now includes common medical terms and abbreviations
- Recognizes English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish handwriting
- Seamlessly works over Citrix and RDP corporate installations