With Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server (AKA ThinRDP), users can access all of their Windows programs, documents, files, and network resources through their preferred device PC, iPhone, iPad, Android tablet, ChromeBook, using an HTML5 capable browser.
ThinRDP enables secure access to any PC on the corporate LAN through a single, public IP address. This includes access to applications and desktops running Microsoft RDS/ Terminal Services and RDS/VDI platforms, such as session-based applications and virtual desktops.
ThinRDP facilitates the complete spectrum of cross-browser, cross-platform access. With ThinRDP, users of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and iOS can connect remotely into their Windows desktops through their favorite browser. ThinRDP supports Internet Explorer 9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and all other HTML5-capable Web browsers.
* Thinfinity Remote Desktop Server Highlights *
- Gets access to applications and desktops running on Windows Terminal Services
- Allows users to remotely connect to RDS/VDI platforms, like virtual desktops or apps
- Publish Windows applications to the Web
- Works with all HTML5-compliant web browser
- Remote Printing
- Remote Audio
- Load Balancing
- File Transfer
- Remote Drives Mapping
- Support for PC, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Chromebook, etc.
- Driven by a high-performance, firewall-friendly, HTTP/WebSockets server
- Provides secure access through just one public IP address and port
- Compatible with 32-bit/64-bit versions editions of Windows
* Free 30-day trial at: http://www.cybelesoft.com/thinrdp/ *