DTM Database Content Analyzer is a tool for database statistic: general statistics and five built-in reports.
1. "Database size report" shows spaced allocated by data. It helps database administrator to find large tables to optimize or move to another segment.
2. "Value frequency report" shows each used value frequency. It allows the user to find most frequent values for database columns.
3. Extended data statistics shows detailed statistics for numeric columns: average value, median, number of unique values, mode, deviation, etc.
4. "cluster finder" searches for value groups. It can fin compact group of values for some column.
5. "Anomaly finder" shows unexpected or unusual value. It can find "out of dictionary" cases and same data problems.
The data analyzer supports all popular database management systems and desktop data formats: Excel, Access, etc. Try it right now!