PDF Password Recovery COM SDK can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 5.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
PDF Password Recovery COM SDK will decrypt PDF files protected with owner password, it will remove restrictions of PDF files, restrictions usually include the impossibility to print or edit or modify the PDF file. PDF Password Recovery can't decrypt PDF files protected with user passwords which you are asked for opening the file.
PDF Password Recovery COM SDK can decrypt PDF files encrypted with standard encryption handler only. The documents protected with any other encryption handlers (like FileOpen, SASS_INTERNET_STDS from Standards Australia Software Services, or SoftLock's Acrobat Security Plug-Ins) cannot be decrypted.
PDF Password Recovery COM SDK Features:
1. PDF Password Recovery COM SDK is easy to use;
2. PDF Password Recovery COM SDK does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
3. PDF Password Recovery COM SDK supports Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP and 2003 Systems;
4. PDF Password Recovery COM SDK supports PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
5. The speed of decryption in PDF Password Recovery COM SDK is very fast;
6. PDF Password Recovery COM SDK supports batch operation on many files from command line;
7. PDF Password Recovery COM SDK supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption;