The GS1 DataBar Barcode Font by IDAutomation.com includes TrueType, OpenType, PostScript and PCL fonts that support all GS1 DataBar barcodes including Omnidirectional, Limited, Stacked and Expanded types. With a purchase of the Developer License or above, a full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser. DataBar Expanded codes in this package can encode the GTIN and may also include additional information such as coupon offer codes, expiration dates, weight and serial numbers in a single symbol that is about the same size as a UPC-A or EAN-13 barcode.
2015 updates for the GS1 DataBar Barcode Font Package includes:
* Improved font installer support for Windows 8 and Server 2012.
* Resolved a minor truncation issue within a few sizes of the fonts.
* Added symbol encoded fonts.
* Embedded time-stamped digital signatures within the TTF and OTF fonts.
* Added Crystal Reports Font Formulas and FileMaker examples to the package.
* Added two silent Installers, a standard install and another for symbol fonts for Developer Licenses and above.
* Updated documentation.
The download is available at http://www.idautomation.com/barcode-fonts/databar/ and includes encoders in VB, Java, C++ and .NET for Windows, MAC, Linux and Unix. The Windows setup application in the download includes examples for Excel, Word, Access, and Crystal Reports. An online encoder is also available to generate individual barcodes for desktop publishing and is compatible with the MAC.