The Mentometer Plugin for PowerPoint provides an easy-to-use interactive polling solution to meet the needs of any meeting or learning environment. Speakers or teachers use the intuitive polling software integrated with PowerPoint to pose questions to groups. Participants use any web-enabled devices, e.g. mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or hand-held clickers to respond. Results are gathered in real-time and instantly displayed in graphs or tables, or gathered in detailed Excel reports for further analysis.
A polling system is a powerful tool that will take the interaction between a speaker and the audience to a whole new level. Keep the audience focused through seamlessly interwoven questions during the presentation, enjoy increased audience participation, and ensure greater retention of key messages. An audience response system can be used for any size of meeting or event, from a handful of people to thousands of delegates. The Mentometer plug-in for PowerPoint is absolutely free to use for web-polling with groups up to 25 people without any limitations. The software also supports hardware clickers from leading manufacturers.
The Mentometer system can be utilized for any interactive, informative presentation. Below are just some examples of successful applications.
- Gather facts before you start and confirm audience understanding before you finish
- Collect information on the audience's opinions, knowledge levels, and personal habits
- Vote and make decisions quickly during stakeholder or leadership meetings
- Run individual or team competitions and games
- Involve offsite attendees with web or remote polling to reduce travel costs
- Slice data based on gender, age, education or any other demographic variable
- Generate detailed Microsoft Excel reports for post-analysis
Together, you and the Mentometer Plugin for PowerPoint will grab your audience's attention and never let go...