Right PDF Printer 3.0 (Simple Mode) is a printer driver that installs on your desktop computer and allows creating PDF files from any application that prints - like MS Word, MS Excel, Internet Explorer and any other software that runs under Windows operation system. All this for just 24 USD with 30 days free trial. This software is a great choice for Home Office.
1. General settings: set a folder to save your PDF files to, PDF paper size, choose if you'd like to see PDF right after printing or automatically create e-mails with your PDF files attached.
2. PDF options: set fonts managements rules and compress options. This would help you to optimize PDF files size and improve PDF visual quality.
3. PDF viewer option: these settings allows you to open your PDF files with exact viewer settings: show bookmarks and thumbnails, set page layout (only page, two columns, etc.), default zoom preferences, and other user interface and windows options.
4. For use on Windows Vista/XP/2k/2003.
5. Advanced features available in Right PDF Printer 3.0 Pro (corporate use edition) and special server Edition with an unlimited users support via terminal server or shared pdf printer.