The VoIP SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users. VoIP EVO users are arranged in a tree-structure where each node is a room/channel where users can talk, send instant messages and share files. More than 40 users can be in each room/channel and participate in a conference while resource usage, both memory-wise and CPU-wise, is still kept at an acceptable level for gaming and other types of resource intensive tasks.
The SDK enables a worldwide communication over the internet or intern networks either by speaking and/or by text messages.
Key features (VoIP EVO SDK - Standard and Secure Edition)
The new Version 3.0 comes now with:
The most important new feature is the ability for the admin to record conversations to files (Enterprise Edition). The admin can now also stream .wav files to clients (Enterprise Edition). Volume levels can now be controlled by AGC (automatic gain control) so all users have the same audio level.
Switched to Unicode clients
Improved AGC (auto gain controller) - to ensure all users have the same volume
Record VoIP conferences to WAV and MP3 (Enterprise Edition)
Admin can store all conversations to disk (wav or mp3) (Enterprise Edition)
Play (Stream) WAV to conferences - for IVR solutions (Enterprise Edition)
Added ability to do stereo playback
Ignore audio, private text messages and channel text messages
Fully updated examples with source code
• VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
• Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
• Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
• Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
• Multiple-Instances support (It's now possible to instantiate multiple objects of the COM, OCX and DLL client and admins. Now you can connect to multiple Evo Servers.)