You can keep your mailbox data safe & secure by exporting it to cloud. If you’re using Outlook for Mac email client, you can easily export its mailbox data to cloud-based Office 365. As Outlook for Mac uses OLM files to store its data, you require a professional software to perform OLM to Office 365 migration. The best tool available for the purpose is Kernel for OLM to PST Converter. It can export both healthy and corrupt OLM files to Office 365 and Outlook Web App (OWA) accurately in a very short span of time.
Apart from Office 365 and OWA, the tool efficiently repairs corrupt or damaged OLM files and provides option to export them to popular web mails like Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, Google Apps, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live Mail, and iCloud. It has got option to export OLM files to different email servers including MS Exchange Server, Company IMAP account, Novell GroupWise and Lotus Domino also. You can also choose to save OLM files in different file formats such as HTML, EML, MSG, MHTML, TXT, RTF, MBOX, PST, and DBX.
Apart from providing advanced saving or exporting options, the tool has the following features:
* Successfully migrates all Outlook for Mac emails, hyperlinks, contacts, attachments, tasks, appointments, calendar items, journals, notes, etc.
* Ensures no data loss during or after migration process.
* Allows preview of recovered OLM files before saving or exporting.
* Creates four types of File Analysis Report - Total item types, Mail flow density by date/senders, and Interaction between users.
* Restores data structure, formatting, properties, read/unread status and meta properties of emails.
* Option to locate corrupt OLM files in a particular volume or folder.
* Supports all versions of MS Outlook, Outlook for Mac and Windows OS.
Its trial version converts 25 OLM emails from each folder to PST format. To save more, purchase the software. Visit: www.olmtooffice365migration.olmtopsts.net.