This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications.
The Lite-version is identical to the working version of APM Structure 3D except for one: there is a restriction on number of structure nodes in this version.
APM Structure3D Lite is intended for the complex analysis of three-dimensional structures by the finite element method. The finite elements can be rod, plate, shell, solid and also truss, cable and various combinations of all listed above in structure.
- Stress-strain state analysis (static).
- Buckling analysis (buckling loads - eigenvalues; buckling modes).
- Thermal analysis.
- Analysis of thermoelasticity.
- Stress-strain state analysis (geometrical nonlinear).
- Buckling analysis.
- Stress-strain state analysis (physical nonlinear).
- Stress-strain state analysis (contact interaction).
- Modal analysis (natural frequencies - eigenvalues; mode shapes) including prestress effects.
- Forced oscillations with animation of vibration process.
- Foundation vibrations.