MidiWav Recorder converts MIDI files to Wave and MP3 files. You can record to Wave MIDI playback only or mix it with Microphone input. Midi2Wav self-adjusts sound card mixer. Midi2Wav is also a full-feature MIDI and Wave player. Two of the most common questions about MIDI conversion are "How can I convert MIDI to MP3?" and "Can I make a music CD from MIDI files?"
Both are possible, but the MIDI files must first be converted to WAV files.
1. Convert MIDI files to Wav and MP3 files
2. Change the Tempo Ratio, which determines the tempo by multiplying it by a specified rate (per cent)
3. Record to Wave your singing into microphone with MIDI playback accompaniment
4. Control the record level, register clipping and, accordingly,
5. control the recording quality
6. Open and play Wav and MIDI files
7. View the set of instruments in the MIDI song, their volume and pan, and change all these attributes
8. Convert a number of MIDI files using the batch converting feature