The easiest way to create your accompaniments from MIDI files!. MidiRunner is also a Jukebox for MIDI,MP3,Wave,CD-Audio,WindowsMedia that allows to play the MIDI instruments (or soundfonts) togheter with the running file using an external MIDI keyboard, the PC keyboard or a virtual keyboard.
When playing a MIDI file you can also:
- extract the lyrics contained into the MIDI file
- disable some selected MIDI tracks and change their instruments
- increase/decrease the song tonality (transpose)
- increase/decrease the playback rate of the song
- save the MIDI variations and settings into new standard MIDI files, to create your personal MIDI accompaniments.
MidiRunner can also be used to create, edit and load Playlists (PLL/M3U/PLS).
Estensive use of shortcuts to also work without mouse.