One-way converting from OGG to WMA format at high speed!
The beauty of using 4Musics OGG to WMA Converter is that it works from the right click menu on a file.
You do not have to invoke a whole other program to convert OGG to WMA. Simply right click on the OGG, select "Convert to WMA"!† As easy as 1, 2, 3!
What is a OGG? Ogg Vorbis is a fully open, non-proprietary, patent-and-royalty-free, general-purpose compressed audio format for mid to high quality (8kHz-48.0kHz, 16+ bit, polyphonic) audio and music at fixed and variable bitrates from 16 to 128 kbps/channel. Vorbis is the first of a planned family of Ogg multimedia coding formats being developed as part of Xiph.org's Ogg multimedia project.
-converting in one click!
-fast converting speed;
-advanced output format settings;
-automatic source deleting;
-supporting drag and drop;
What's new in v.1.5:
- now all program windows can be attached to Main Window with a help of a special button near a "Close" button;
- audio options presets in audio options windows;
- new "Add Folder" window with ability to select types of audio files to be added and option for including subfolders;
- new option "Save subfolders structure", if you want to save encoded files to another place.
- crashing at start/exit during load/saving settings;
- crashing when many files were added with "Add folder" button;
- delays at start and exit;
- sometimes settings could not be saved;
- sometimes MP3 Options window flied away to the left top screen corner;
- program windows were cut off at 120 dpi display settings;
- some text strings could not be translated;
- bad File List redrawing;
- sometimes menubar position could not be saved;
- crashing when you press an "Audio" button;
- resource overdrawing during the idle time;
- incorrect multiple tag editing;
- now process window is always on top.