ArtistScope Portable Media (APM) enables the distribution of most types of media by email, download or CD/USB for local viewing (while offline). Media archives can be distributed for viewing in all types of web browsers and protected by password, or they can be distributed with DRM protection for viewing in the ArtistScope web browser.
- Encrypts and wraps media archives up to 600 Mb.
- Distribute by email, download or on portable media such as USB.
- Supports CopySafe PDF documents for copy protected web view.
- Supports CopySafe Web for copy protecting images, flash and video.
- Optional password and date expiration settings.
- Optional DRM to prevent sharing and unauthorized distribution.
- Supported across all Windows OS.
The ArtistScope Portable Media Packager will encrypt and wrap your media to produce a secure archive that can be viewed on any Windows computer whether online or offline. All content is protected from extraction and you have further options of deploying DRM to prevent sharing. Copy protection of the media while it is being displayed is possible by using either CopySafe PDF or CopySafe Web with this solution.
ArtistScope Portable Media (APM) files saved as .apmf can be opened by the APM Reader only. With the APM Reader installed a user can simply double-click an APM media file to open it and view its contents. The APM Reader is a free download to the public and can be distributed with your media archives. If a media archive is packaged for Token Protection then the ArtistScope web browser will be required. Without Token Protection the archive can be viewed in the users default web browser.
ArtistScope Portable Media is free software. Both the APM Reader and Packager are free to use for both personal and commercial use unless you require DRM. To employ DRM and manage Access Tokens an author account in our ArtistScope Portable Media Portal is required on a subscription basis.