TIAH is short for "Traffic Impact Analysis Helper". TIAH is an AutoCAD(R) add-on software that intelligently and automatically brings intersection volumes generated by traffic models such as Traffix(TM) OR Synchro(TM) into your AutoCAD(R) exhibits with just a few mouse clicks. Intersection volume data stored in Excel (or other spreadsheets) can also be used with TIAH. The automated process achieved with TIAH saves tremendous amounts of time and produces zero-error exhibits. With TIA Helper, you will shave off many hours of unnecessary labor and increase profit margins on your Traffic Impact Studies.
Benefits of Using TIAH:
* Error-free turning volume exhibits
* Minutes instead of hours to create the exhibits
* No manual data entry!
* Instant exhibit updates with new scenario runs
* Higher profit margins on TIA production
* No embarrassing re-work due to numeric errors
With TIAH, there are no more client comments and re-work related to intersection traffic volume errors in your exhibits. You can evaluate and graphically depict the results of as many scenarios as you like - exhibit updates take seconds. Manual approach volume entry into your exhibits can take hours and the effort grows almost exponentially the more intersections you need to show. By eliminating manual labor associated with these types of exhibits, your traffic impact study profits will go up, often significantly, right away! TIAH takes minutes to learn and it's fun to use! There is no need to spend another minute entering data by hand - TIAH will do it for you: automatically, quickly and error free. The TIAH software cost is a tiny fraction of the profit you will realize by using it.
The bottom line:
* TIAH will save you time, budget, and grief on every TIA.
* TIAH users actually look forward to creating intersection volume exhibits over, and over again - it's that easy.