The powerful Editor, Converter , Recorder and Player, makes a complete recording studio of your computer.
Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor for Windows. It allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more. Supports all major audio formats. Provide more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters. Support mp3 VBR codec and Windows Media 9 format. Support ID3 tag and CDDB.
Visually edit an audio file
Apply more than 20 effects
Apply 6 different filters to the selected part of an audio file
Convert an audio file from one format to another
Insert and change information about an audio file
Supports most popular file formats
Build-in Powerful Audio Tools
1. Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
2. Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
3. Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
4. Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
5. Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
6. Support all major audio formats - Audio Edit Pro supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MPEG (MP3, MP2), WAV, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Audio Tracks and Dialogic VOX. It is easy to convert an audio file from one format to another.
7. ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre