X-Win32 is the most advanced PC X server while remaining the easiest to use. X-Win32 is also the only PC X server that comes standard with the following feature set:
* SUSPEND AND RESUME: With X-Win32’s LIVE Sessions, you can suspend and resume sessions on a remote Linux or Unix host.
* RECOVER SESSIONS: Linux and Unix sessions can be recovered after a PC crash or power failure. Now you can avoid having to start your sessions all over again plus gain confidence in being able to return to your sessions from where they had last left off before the crash.
* SESSION MOBILITY: Suspend a session on one machine and resume it on any other Windows PC, even from home.
* SESSION SHARING: Share your sessions with other users. This allows you to work collectively on the same session, at the same time.
* OPENGL SUPPORT: For 3D OpenGL applications which includes hardware acceleration.
* INTEGRATED SSH: Offers high-speed SSH connections to hosts behind firewalls and encrypts your traffic over the network.
* COPY & PASTE: Easily copy and paste not just text, but also graphics between Windows and Linux/UNIX applications.
* UNMATCHED SPEED AND PERFORMANCE over both LAN and slow Internet connections. X-Win32’s compression tool
* A USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE making it simple for anyone to use X-Win32 to connect their Windows PCs to remote Linux and Unix servers.
• LOW COST SOLUTION: X-Win32 and its complete feature set is offered at an affordable price with discounts available for volume, government and educational purchases. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick quote and mention Free Downloads Center.