z/Scope Anywhere provides a WEB Terminal Emulation client for AS/400, Mainframes and UNIX . Access your host from your web browser! Works with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, opera and other HTML5 capable browsers.
z/Scope Anywhere is a SSL/SSH enabled multi-session terminal emulator for accessing AS/400 iSeries, IBM Mainframes and UNIX / VTxxx hosts under Windows platforms.
Try it for FREE during 30 days.
* Anywhere terminal emulation.
* Support for extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
* Support for VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI.
* Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0, TLS 1.0 and SSH1, SSH2 security protocols.
* Internet Explorer/Mozilla Embedded Terminal Emulation.
* Open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily through tabs or view up to 4 sessions together in tiled view!
* Full multi-session FTP client also integrated into the tabbed interface.
* Integrated Printer Emulation. Send, queue, pause, cancel and even preview you prints!
* HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, WinHLLAPI Support.
* Collapsible panel for quick and direct access to connections.
* Create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
* Unmatched look&feel and the most intuitive and user-friendly interface, now with support for the slickest skins.
* Localization for foreign Languages: Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish.
* Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
* IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
* Integration with Microsoft Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook applications.
** Free 30-day trial at product website. Free tech support. Contact us if you have questions: cybelesoft.com **