CheckWWW is set of network tools useful for diagnosing network and hosts from your Palm. It includes tools like:
• WHOIS – Using Whois tool you can retrieve any information about domain name. Admin's and owners emails, phones, faxes, addresses. Registration date, expiring date, DNS servers and other info about domain.
• PING – This classic tool helps you to detect computer's or host's activity.
• TRACEROUTE – Trace tool allows you to know full route an IP packet from your Palm to the end point. Application have iplemented three different traceroute methods - ICMP echo trace, UDP trace, using 'Record Route' IP option.
• LOOKUP – Looking host IP address according to domain name and vice versa.
• FINGER – Try to get full information about the users registered at the host.
• TIME – Sync your Pilot time with special time servers around the world using NTP protocol.