EMS Data Pump for DB2 is a powerful utility for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL Server, or any other database with ADO support) to IBM DB2 databases. Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target DB2 database and select tables for import. Database conversion becomes as easy as possible with DB2 Data Pump!
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Converting database structure and data from any SQL servers or local databases, which have an ADO provider;
- Ability to create a new database or connect to the existing one;
- Selecting source tables, fields and indices for conversion;
- Fast generation of tables, fields and indices according to the source database structure;
- Easy customization of target database objects options;
- Ability to view and edit and save SQL script for generating target database;
- Full monitoring of database generation process;
- Selecting tables and their fields for data import;
- Multilanguage support.