The program's main purpose is the maintenance of databases on Microsoft SQL Servers. If you are not a database administrator, then setting up maintenance can take a lot of time and effort. You'll need to choose a recovery model for your databases, configure backups, find the right scripts for maintaining indexes, arrange all these tasks in the correct order, create a schedule, and so on. But even doing that, you can't be sure that it's all working the way it should. For example, it may happen that during a malfunction you are unable to restore a database from a backup. This may occur for many reasons: a disk error, or a broken chain of backups. Likewise, if you don't configure notifications, then you won't find out in time that the creation of a backup has failed for example, because the disk has run out of space.
- SQL Server best practices, quick and easy setup
- 30 built-in tasks: backups, maintaining indexes, integrity check and so on
- 7 maintenance policy templates that are customary for most databases
- free disk space monitoring
- copying backups to a network disk or locally
- automatic restore
- notifications on email
- gathering statistics on the size of the database calculation of average data growth
- maintains several SQL Servers in one program
QMB maintains databases on the 2000-2014 versions of any editions of Microsoft SQL Server. Trial 30 days. Free for SQL Express!