GSS Visual Assembler — a development environment of the software for Windows OS, intended for development of programs in an assembly language.
IDE with easily customised interface reminding interface Borland Delphi or Microsoft Visual Studio.
Initially formed under such assembler packages as TASM and MASM32 but there is a possibility to adapt IDE and under other translators.
- Possibility to customise IDE practically for any Assembler package (TASM, MASM32 and other).
- Supported integrated debugger for MASM32
- Customisation of any circuit of highlighting of the text.
- Autodetection of procedures, macros, structures, constants etc.
- Addition of resources to the project.
- Automatic search of the declaration of variables.
- Maximum simplicity of handling of the project.
- User interface GSS Visual Assembler as much as possible copies the habitual
interface of Microsoft Visual Studio or Borland Delphi.
- Support of all versions of a platform of Windows.
GSS Visual Assembler perfectly will approach both for professionals, and for beginners.