JavaExe makes it possible to launch your Java application starting from an .exe as if it were a Windows application, a system service, or a Control Panel, or a Screen Saver.
It is possible to provide a JRE with the Java application so that it operates regardless of the configuration of the client system.
Key Features of JavaExe :
* Support for 64-bit JRE.
* Launch as a Windows Application.
* Launch as Windows Service (with opportunity to interact with Desktop).
* Launch as Control Panel of Windows.
* Launch as Screen Saver.
* Automatic detection of the type of launch according to the features used.
* Launch only one instance of the application at the same time.
* Ability to start (or restart) the Java application in Admin mode.
* Ability to run only a part of the Java application in Admin mode.
* Restoration of the Java application automatically after a system reboot.
* Service : Automatic detection of configuration changes since the creation of the service.
* Management of Services Control.
* Managing of the Taskbar.
* Shutdown Management of the PC, or the standby, locking the session, ...
* Possibility to prevent running of the screensaver, turns off the monitor, and the automatic standby of the PC.
* Managing of the Windows Registry.
* Interception of Windows systems events (such as inserting or ejecting a device, a reboot request of system, state of the battery, ...).
* Dynamic splash screen.
* Have a static splash screen (in format BMP, GIF, JPG or PNG).
* Change the icon of .EXE
* Full management of Unicode.