The MB-ScreenTransparent SDK offers an developer interface (DLL) of methods, which can draw objects (point, lines, rectangles, bitmaps and texts) on top of the computer screen.
An application, that uses the MB-ScreenTransparent technology is MB-Ruler a screen ruler, that is always transparent and is positioned on top of all other applications.
What are the details functions of the MB-ScreenTransparent SDK ?
* creating objects, that are displayed above the other applications
* each object can be set visible/invisible separatelly
* each object can get the attribute autohide (which means, that the object is hidden, if the mouse moves over the object)
* each object sends mouse events (MOUSEMOVE, etc) to the application
* bitmaps may have a transparent color - so you can form objects of individual shapes
What for can I use MB-ScreenTransparent SDK?
* draw markers on the screen, p.e. in an online session
* add quickstart icons on the screen
* draw your company logo on top of the screen