PG is a very advanced, very complex scientific calculator. It imitates the professional HP49g calculator and does everything the real world prototype does: triple mode operation (algebraical, RPN and standard), operations with values in decimal (ex. 3.14), binary (ex. #1101001B), octal (ex. #274o) and hexadecimal (ex. #F67DH) formats. Its functions are described below:
1. Addition, substraction, multiplication and division;
2. Power and roots;
3. sin, arcsin, cos, arccos, tan, arctan, cotan, hyperbolic functions;
4. natural and decimal logarithms, exponent.
5. Sum, average, maximum, minimum, absolute value;
6. Logic functions: ==, <>, >, >=, <, <=;
7. Complex numbers functions: real part, imagine part, arg, norm, conj;
8. Calculation of integrals;
9. Number's format conversions;
10. Degree measure conversions;
You can find a variety of skins for PG, it runs on all versions of Windows and is a capable replacement of the standard Win calculator. If you really do complex calculations this free program can replace an expensive device marvelously.