MultiWallpaper is a wizard like application to set your
wallpaper on a multimonitor system. With MultiWallpaper
you can calibrate the (pyshical) position of your monitors
taking into acount the space between monitors and span
your wallpaper across all monitors.
- Opens and saves Bitmap (bmp) and JPEG (jpg)
- Calibrate (pyshical) position of your monitors
with a easy to use calibration and preview mode.
- Remembers calibrated (pyshical) position of
monitors, so you only have to calibrate it once.
- Enables your to stetch a image to fit your
desktop or keep aspect ratio of image and
position image on desktop.
- Set generated desktop wallpaper as background.
- Save generated desktop wallpaper to file.
- Save generated wallpaper for each monitor to
- Fast program access by right clicking the
desktop and choosing MultiWallpaper from the
- Open images in MultiWallpaper by selecting it
in right click menu in Windows Explorer.
- Settings images as background by selexting it in
right click menu in Windows Explorer.