Adguard is the world's first standalone ad blocker for Mac OS X. It is an ultimate program has all the features to ensure more efficient and comfortable use of the Internet. Ad blocking, phishing and malware protection, and protection of your personal data in the Internet.
Macs and Apple laptops are quite safe to use without antivirus by default, and security software is just a good addition to the overall protection of devices. But when it comes to ad blockers, Macs experience real problems. Already existing solutions were browser extensions that did not consider specifics of the OS. They were implemented as hacks: as an InputManager and/or ApplicationEnhancer. That greatly influenced the stability of work in Safari browser that is the most popular browser among Mac users. These ad blocking extensions failed to do their work properly, and especially video ads were an issue. New Adguard does not have any problems with ad filtering - all banners, flash animation, text and video ads are completely removed on Mac. It works perfectly with all browsers as it was developed specially for use on OS X.
*Benefits of the program*
1. Works perfectly in all browsers (even in Safari);
2. Developed for blocking of ALL kinds of ads;
3. Easy-to-use, blocks ads and works unnoticed on the background;
4. Warns about danger when clicking on suspicious websites;
5. Has special module (Adguard Assistant) for managing the program right from the browser; 6. Protects personal data by blocking counters and analytical systems, prohibits tracking of user's online actions.
Adguard will be a real solution for those who are tired of undesirable ads. There will be no more intrusive banners, distracting flash animation, annoying video advertising on Youtube. You can discover a clean and safe internet right now as nearly 6 million Adguard users already did.
Operating system: OS X 10.7 and later.
Disk: 60 MB free hard disk space.