ISO Commander is CD/DVD images management utility. Among utility main features are CD/DVD bootable images creation and changing, direct images editing, convention from BIN/ISO/DAO/TAO/NRG images into standard ISO file and much more.
You able to do the following operations:
• Edit image files and folders using drag'n'drop.
• Create image from files on your hard disc drive.
• Add to the new or existing image boot image and also change or delete it.
• Add, delete, rename and extract files and folders from the image.
• Convert different images formats into standard ISO format.
• Open CD/DVD disc as image, edit it and save result in the ISO image.
• Create CD/DVD image by one mouse click.
Additional ISO Commander features are:
• Microsoft Windows XP standard interface that simplified your first program usage and also has many possibilities for expert work.
• SuperLong file and folders names (up to 110 symbols).
• Customizable toolbar.
• Customizable reaction to the user actions.
• Automatically image identification;
• Files adding from the Microsoft Explorer and other file shells using drag'n'drop.
• Bootable diskette copying into image compatible with WinImage format.
• Files and folders find in the image using its names and ?,* symbols.
• Detailed editable information about image.
• Absolutely safe edited image saving.
• And mush more, some features are unique.