A useful program utility with the help of which you can fulfill different operations on your
computer easily and quickly ( for example, you can disable starting the autorun.inf file or control
usage of some devices connected to your computer ). The program may also be useful in some
critical situations, for example, if a virus has disabled the Windows registry or task manager. It can also be used by all, who want their computers to be restricted from a unapproved access through different removable devices.
The program key features:
- system information window
- a possibility to enable the Task Manager and the Windows Registry if they are blocked
- a possibility to enable / disable new USB Storage Devices
- a possibility to enable / disable USB Storage Device usage
- a possibility to enable / disable USB Storage Device write
- a possibility to enable / disable CD/DVD and Floppy Disk Drives
- a possibility to enable / disable starting the autorun.inf file
- task manager window
- task termination window
- command prompt window run on behalf of different users
The program supports Russian and English interfaces. The English interface is used by default.
To run the program in the Russian interface, use the following command: csmanager.exe -ru.
The program does not require an installation, after starting it is placed in the Windows system tray.