Abexo Memory Defragmenter
and Process Tweak
has the following features:
- A simple executable file that does not require any complicated installation procedures to be followed.
- Runs on the system tray and shows the amount of free memory RAM.
- A GUI configuration tool that allows the user to configure various options of the application.
- A GUI display of all processes running on the system along with their current and average CPU usage and priorities so that the user always know which processes are consuming more CPU.
- A configurable display of processes, with six sorting options, so that the user can sort the processes according to one of them, or choose not to sort at all.
- Configurable option to start Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak when Windows starts.
- Balloon displays that always show when Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak is changing the priority of a process as shown below.
- Balloon displays can be turned off if the user does not wish to view them.
- Facility to easily disable and enable Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak by just double-clicking on the system tray icon.
- Option to defragment and free wasted memory RAM.
- Options for special handling of foreground processes – which include boosting the priority of these processes, and also prevent taming them if the user so wishes.
- Option to specify explicit rules for certain processes, if user wishes to prevent some processes from being tamed, give high priority to some processes, and lower the priority of some other processes.
- Option to log all the process modifications done by Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak.
- A GUI display of the logged entries.
- Option to control the behavior of Abexo Memory Defragmenter and Process Tweak depending on the average CPU usage at any point of time.