Act On File is an all-in-one software solution consisting of ten modules which perform particular types of tasks or data processing on the selected files and folders. Act on File is fast, efficient and easy to use, and helps in various ways. The Act On File modules include:
(1) Attributor - View and set files and folders attributes and file-times.
(2) Authenticator - Digitally sign and authenticate files, generate public-private keys. Help others and yourself to be safe online. Make your website trusted. Hash files.
(3) Comparator - Quickly compare files, folders and file properties. Find different or duplicated files.
(4) Compressor - A professional Zip Archiver. Work with multiple archives simultaneously.
(5) Cryptor - Encrypt and decrypt files, generate passwords and public-private keys. Protect yours and others private information from theft or becoming public.
(6) Eraser - Truly destroy (shred) files, temporary and unknown files, and file scraps. Clean whole drives.
(7) Locator - Find files and data with ultra-powerful desktop search engine. Navigate to target files and folders with ultra-fast navigation.
(8) Protector - Create and restore backups. Automatically backup and protect your data locally and online.
(9) Quantifier - Join and split files. Extract Data From Files. No more files being too small, too many or too large.
(10) TV - Brings news, tutorials and entertainment.
The easiest way to perform a task using Act On File is to select the desired files and folders in Windows Explorer, call its context menu, and use the appropriate sub-menu entry which Act On File has embedded in it. An all-encompassing data tool, Act On File is both powerful and easy to use. It offers a wide range of functionalities designed to keep the user and their data safe and protected, and increase their work productivity.
Act On File has 3 types of licenses: Free ad-driven for personal use; Home (ad-free) starting from GBP19.95; Commercial starting from GBP49.95.